1. Does this page have a good amount of honest information on it about the subject?
2. Is the information on this page well structured in the markup?
3. There aren’t any stupid cheap “tricks”
4. Is the URL for this page clean and relevant?
5. If you were researching this subject, would you find this page helpful? Would YOU link to it?
6. Is the website a reliable source of quality information?
Check out Chris’s original article, with more information here: Common Sense SEO Checklist
If you’d like help with Search Engine Optimising your web site, please drop me a line. Although I’m not anywhere near an expert, I can provide you with some consultancy to get you started.